Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rekindling the Flame

video

It has been ages since I last updated a blog entry. Something doesn't feel right in my mind, largely because of a completely different way of life that I will be taking from now onward.  Back to the campus, attending classes while majority of the friends are no longer sitting next to me. I have no idea if I will be able get through all this by myself but heck I am all prepared. No use of getting scared of the darkness ahead. Dare to face the problem is already the first step to build a fire. 

Starting to miss the friends, watching back the video really makes me feel heavy inside. I wish I had a timeless portal that I could dive into, to rebuild the reality when we were still together. My friends, I'll be with you in my heart. Forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment